Monday, August 15, 2011

*MEXICO 2011 PHOTO SPECIAL*

As most of you know, i just came back from Mexico a couple weeks ago and promised you a whole bunch of super sexy pics!! Well, these samples are just a small taste of whats in the package!! These photos are DEFINITELY the sexiest kinds of pics I've ever offered. To give you an idea of what's in the set :
- shower & bath
- nudes
- around the resort
- candids
- self touching
- "practicing" on a champaign bottle
- micro bikini
- webcam
- and LOTS more!

there are 150 pics total in the set for $75 and like usual, they wont be around for long...This set is available for purchase until August 31, 2011 (11:59pm EST) I accept Alertpay or an Amazon.com Giftcard

email info@minastefan.com for any questions!!











11 comments:

  1. Well those look super sexy...unfortunately I'm still getting stuff for the new apartment so I can't spare the cash at the moment, but you are gorgeous and your pics are sexy.
    @tylerjwilkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say other than WOW, these are so very hot!! And for sure a must have for my Mina collection! You are a stunningly beautiful young woman with one of the most perfectly put together bodies on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These GOT to me mine!!!!! Will order soon...i have family visiting me and my nephews and nieces use my computers, i am left with my ipad but i can do so much here. But i will be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THESE look amazing!! Did you take them all yourself because they look SO amazing they need to be professional.. AMAZING work mina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"m not sure who took you on this trip, but I'd be happy to pay for the next one.. I could use a week of watching you change from one teeny tiny bikini to the next :)

    todd

    ReplyDelete
  6. @CelticKnights if you read back in my blog you'll see that my computer died while I was there, so there was no way for me to make videos dude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the sample pics are super sexy! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good grief... I'll have to purchase this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pic when you are looking over the balcony peering over the rails, i need one for my very own.

    ReplyDelete