Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hey everyone!

My new years eve was rockin!!! for starters, I wore a simple grey dress with a low v-neck and super short with my matching grey booties. I was lookin, and feelin sexy ;) I began my evening with dinner at one my favourite italian restaurants, Ville de Mille in SoHo. They were playing great music, it was filled with good looking people and the food was so good!!! I was having such a good time chatting with my friends and meeting new people that I didnt realize it was almost midnight until i heard the count down!!! 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPPPYYYYYYY NEEWW YEEARRRRRRR!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol I ended up kissing some girl that I didnt know near me, she was cute. Polish blonde chick wearing a sexy little number.
Shortly after midnight it started to clear out which meant - time to go party!!! I went over to greenhouse and it was a mad house! people were lined up down the block all night. But thank goodness I didnt have to wait in line. Phew! Once I was inside my other friends were already there with a table and some vodka flowing so i sat my ass on top of the bench and started to have fun! Not even 20 minutes after being there some drunk dude spilled a FULL drink all over me and I was soaked from head to toe :( Whatever though, I didnt let some loser ruin my night. I was having so much fun it was like the night flew by in a blink!!! once I saw it was 4am i bailed out and tried to find a cab. - good luck. - surprisingly enough i found a private car that was willing to take me almost right away - guess i DO have good luck ;)

Once i got home i passed out immediately and woke up at about 10am today. I got my stuff together and headed straight for 5th ave for some good shopping, and thats where ive been all day :D

Time for me to go have a shower

Happy New Year!!!!

Mina
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment