Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ive been pretty much entirely quiet on twitter today. I spent almost the entire day finally catching up on Weeds. I tried to do some videos but while I was doing them I suddenly lost my mojo and needed to stop...there's nothing worse than a girl who's forcing herself to be sexy. If I'm gonna make videos, I think I should be doing while I feel sexy and in the mood to show off..

Tomorrow is another day and I have a feeling I'm gonna blow through all my work! :)

Here's some brand spankin [no pun intended] new pics!! :D






2 comments:

  1. That sucks that you lost your "mojo" just like that. Obviously these pics were taken before you lost your mojo...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always come through with some awesome sexy shots, you are so beautiful and sexy and these shots show how sexy you are just being you....

    ReplyDelete