Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cuba...

So, as a friend and I are chatting about travelling and life, we both had mentioned how its been a few years since we'd been to cuba and how we'd love to go back. And I said:

Me: "I would totally go to Cuba with you"
Him: "Yea, we should totally go to Cuba"
Me: "When?"
Him: "Tomorrow?"
Me: "Are you serious?"
Him: "Why not?"

As I proceed to try and pull my foot from my mouth by explaining I have to worry about the dog (which was my only excuse)...That didn't work, lol.

So I'm headed to Cuba tomorrow afternoon for a week...I'll be sure to take lots of photos, and hopefully some sexier ones ;)





6 comments:

  1. Wow off to Cuba...awesome, have a great trip...look forward to some pictures, but these outside shots are ultra sexy....thanks for posting them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning pictures, you look so beautiful and sexy. Have a great time in Cuba and I can't wait to see the pictures you post. I see another very sexy, and sensual special set coming out of this trip ;)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, an out of the blue moment.

    Hope you guys have fun out there and look forward to all the hot n' sexy photos you'll be taking out there!

    Have a safe n' fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuba's lovely, you should go into Havana and try the trip into the sub-tropical forest. Enjoy yourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an American. I am not allowed to visit Cuba. Take alot of pictures for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow cool hope u have tons of fun and ur pics r always the best!!!

    ReplyDelete