Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm having a mini panic attack worrying that I'm not going to make it back home tonight due to the weather in Toronto! As beautiful as it is here, when I book these trips, I prepay them so it's not like I was ready to shell out loads more money in an emergency...*sigh* cross your fingers for me guys that my flight won't be cancelled..I can deal with delayed a couple hours, but not cancelled!

If my flight is cancelled I'm worried I'll have to pay for another flight, or even another night on the resort... ugh. 


  1. Best of luck getting back...
    Fingers x'd

  2. If your flight is cancelled the airline should pay for your flight and accommodation by law

  3. Hope you are able to get home safe and sound...