Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IM BACK!

lets face it people..Im addicted to blogging and posting pics. As much as I want to virtually spank you guys sometimes i just really like to blog! :)

Ok so. Where do i begin? Heather and I went to Niagara Falls last weekend and I have some fun pics which i'll also post later, maybe tomorrow?

The weather is super warm here, a high of 17C, crazy for November!!

ooh enough with my rambles trying to fill up space with weather, LETS GET TO THE PICS!












12 comments:

  1. Love the Playboy set under there too....very sexy.......Glad you two had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you look in the Playboy panties I picked for you. My favorite pic set so far. First pic is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see your back and enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back. Cute pics with Chola. Very hot PJs...would be even hotter with bare bum lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! Man you make my head spin every time... I am soo happy you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sexy shots, love the playboy theme. Have you ever considered posing for them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY MOLY!!!! Damn woman!! You could make the devil drink holy water just to see you in that outfit!!!! Damn!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow me on twitter g_lopez10 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cutest thing ever. Looks like a fun thing to unwrap you out of ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you're back Mina!!! You're too smoking to go without! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete