Monday, July 4, 2011

Ugh!

I know they say that imitation is the biggest form of flattery, but when its EVERYTHING?! seriously?! it starts to get too much. Sometimes I'm tempted to make my blog invite only so that only the people I say can view it.
I work so hard on my blog, this is my only form of income and for other girls to constantly scam what I'm doing...it gets old..fast.

That was my quick little rant, now onto nicer things :)

My sunday with my grandmother was so wonderful!! I had such an amazing time!!! Her friends were there, some of my cousins...great time! There's nothing quite like spending time with the people who will always love you because they're your blood

I hitched a ride home with some friends who were there (in Ottawa) for the Canada Day festivities and somehow, I got suckered into driving the WHOLE way! plus really bad traffic, we were in the car for almost 6 1/2 hours! UUUUGGGGHHH its not supposed to take that long, its usually about 5. By the time I got home my legs, butt and back were killing me.

Today I have LOTS of work to still do plus I need to prepare for shoots I have coming up tomorrow and wednesday. It never ends, lol

On a side note, I also need someone to edit some photos for me...If you'd like to help a lady out, just email me with an image you've edited attached so I can see your work. I'm only selecting a couple people, so if your serious, hit me up at info@minastefan.com

Have a great day everyone!

Mina

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time with family....I always cherish those few times I do. Thats a long drive..and you had to do it all?...I don't picture you driving, but I guess just another talent..I'm lousy at it and especially in heavy traffic. Have awesome shoots this week and try and forget the copy cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time. It sucks that people are ripping your style...if it makes you feel better yours is the only blog like yours I frequent. I soooo wish I could help you w the editing. Unfortunately, I don't know jack about it. Looking forward to your new stuff...thanks.
    @tylerjwilkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 6 1/2 hour drive... How did u do it? The 3hour drive to Los Angeles kills me. Haha. I'm sorry people keep stealing your stuff. Well I hope u enjoy your time with your family. I'm going to try not to burn myself lighting the fireworks this year.. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love spent time with my family.
    Sometimes you forget how amazing is being with the people who really love you.

    Have a good day Mina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man! 6 1/2 hour drives blow! I'm glad you made it safely though! Yay for you having a great time with family and friends! About the imitators...shake 'em haters off! Easier said than done, I know! Have an amazing day Mina! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good time Mina :)
    Have a wonderful #minamonday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to help, i can help you with your videos. I am a video editor. I have been busy lately, my bday was july 4th, and it was a blast. Please let me know if i can help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you want the Pics edited? Where should I send them when finished? Kisses and best of luck wishes on your coming Shoot!

    ReplyDelete