Wednesday, June 29, 2011

busy day!

So if you follow me on twitter, which you most likely do, you know that i had a photo shoot this morning. The photographers name was Mike Gallant and he was so nice, professional and made me feel super comfortable, not creepy or pervy at all :)

we shot from about 10:30-1:30 and got LOTS of good shots! :) I saved 170 of my favs and hes going to edit some for me too :)

I know you guys are DYING to see SOMETHING from today, so this shot is the only one out of its set that I really liked so I thought I'd share. Please keep in mind its unedited so be nice!!

Hope you like!!

Mina


6 comments:

  1. Its very seductive looking...sexy...looking forward to seeing more from that shoot...thanks for putting one out there for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Looks like a beautiful shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mina you look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn girl u r awesome u r hoooot, luv ur work, i really enjoy your pics n vids

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning, can't wait to see more of this shoot...Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete