Saturday, April 2, 2011

saturday comes after friday, friday

Happy Saturday everyone!

Its for the most part, a beautiful day in Toronto. The weather network claimed its +11 (celcius) outside but I think its more like +6 with the wind...and its a fierce one...

Chola and I walked all over Queen street and Chinatown until she finally stopped and refused to walk anymore, lol. Thats how I know shes really tired because this dog will do anything to walk...Soooo, I had to put her in my coat, zip her up, and walk home...


So Im home now, relaxing for a few minutes with a pot of tea and making this blog entry...OOH! And I also found these adorable earings!! They're little bows...but they actually look like dog bones, hahaha...whatever! I still like them ^_^

Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying theyre weekend and I'll post something a little sexier later

Mina
xoxo





3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your everyday candids. Helps you feel more real :) Love the last pic there and of course your pretty smile. Chola is a very, very lucky dog. Brrrr, I'm a little chilly. I think you need to wrap me up in your coat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The weather in NYC is nice too finally, enjoy the rest of your day and sounds like Cola had her fill of walks today lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,I'm a respectful guy and all,but if you stick that tongue out at me ONE MORE TIME............xoxo,I love all your pics,but I especially love the playful ones like this one! Ima bite it if you stick it out again!!!

    ReplyDelete