Wednesday, May 5, 2010

wacky wednesday!!! Cino De Mayooo




well hello there,

my day has been generally uneventful and then turned a bit sour...i started by waking up early from some strange and vivid dreams to then get up, get dressed, and hit the gym :) While i was at the gym it hit me that its Cino De Mayo!!! to celebrate in my own little way, i decided for lunch i would have some tortilla chips and guacamole, salsa and sour cream! it was fun and tasty!! Oh wait!! but before my festive lunch, i went on the roof to get a little bit of sunshine and man was it beautiful outside!!! i couldnt do more then about an hour because it was just soo hot!! with all that baby oil slathered on my body ;) ok then lunch, theennnn a shower!! after my shower and doing my hair, which takes some time, i went to the dog park with Chola :) she had a good time, and i even made a new friend, so did Chola...a little 4 month old yorkie and and another chihuahua...it was fun, then I came home and got my sexy on!!! i took some pics for a very special fan and then started camming...thats when it got bitter...i dont know why i let some people bother me, most of the time i just ignore it but one guy came into my room and just started saying some things that werent nice...after i banned him it just kinda took the fun out of it so i changed out of my sexy cow girl outfit and into my sweats and a tee...even treated myself to a chocolate chip cookie!! lol and I just finished watching "What Happens in Vegas" its funny, like a really toned down "Hangover" with a chick flick spin.

Anyways, I'm going to go get ready because Im getting hungry and feel like a good meal so im going out!!!

Have a good night loves and i'll write some more tomorrow!!

Mina
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love tortilla chips with salsa! Miam ... The third picture, beautifull skin you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't let a** holes bother u! that new shower pic is a example why your a unique web model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Mina,

    happy to see u ! you so sexyyyy :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwww don't take any notice of people who say bad things. Was probably a jealous girl pretending to be a bloke

    Gorgeous as always :)

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete