Tuesday, February 16, 2010

my wish is your command ;)

or close to it...do you watch my twitvids and think to yourself, "damn, i wish she would make a special one for my eyes only"? well, good news, I can!!! for a short time, i'm making sexy personal videos for anyone who purchases me a gift from either my amazon wishlist or from the site, lasenza.com !

I had so much fun doing it for all the fellas for valentines day I thought I should extend it for a little while longer so that everybody has an opportunity to get their very own Mina Stefan videos!

email me if you have any questions :) info@minastefan.com

amazon wishlist! : http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1PK3GV5SZ49BK
lingerie website : www.lasenza.com

and for those of you who purchase something from la senza, my mailing address is:

371 Front St W
Suite 169
Toronto, Ontario
M5V 3S8

and just to give you an idea of what to expect, ive posted a little sample of one I sent to someone already ;)

1 comment:

  1. Alright mina! Looking good as always! If I buy you something from your wishlist. Will I see boobs/pussy in my special video? xo

    ReplyDelete