Sunday, June 2, 2013

Update!

Well, I'm home 2 weeks early from my Round the World escapades...I went to Barcelona then Paris and was supposed to go to Thai Land for 2 weeks but I honestly got way too homesick away from Chola...I've never willingly left her for that long and was missing her like crazy. She was SOOO happy to see me yesterday!!

Barcelona was wonderful, I love exploring new cities, food, culture..the ONLY thing I didn't agree with in Barcelona was the weather...All the Europe is pretty cold right now, much colder than Toronto and I really didn't expect it. I had a lot of wonderful (and cheap!) food and wine :) I also fell in love with some puppies while there in a pet store...missing Chola and all, lol.

Paris was just as I had remembered it and the waiter at my favourite little cafe, Le Chinon remembered me!! I did some light shopping, bought a couple books, a new purse and a bunch of nail polish! :D 

Again, Paris was quite chilly and I almost had to buy a sweater...but I just did a lot of layering...like long sleeved shirts under blazers, under a jacket, under a doubled up scarf...I was almost warm. 

I was supposed to go to Thai Land, and I'm still gonna go as I have a ticket but probably tomorrow I'm gonna call to see what my changing options are because I don't want to miss it!! I just needed some warm weather (which is ironic getting it at home) and my pup. 

Today I'm going to go to my favourite ramen place for some soup then I'll see where the day takes me! 

Hope you guys have a great Sunday!!

XX



2 comments:

  1. Of course the waiter remembered you....I sure would. Glad you had a good time. Probably better to split your vacation up anyway. Thats a long time to be away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful in this little black dress...

    ReplyDelete