Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I worked out REALLY hard today...I almost couldn't finish my workout. I do an hour of intense weight training, then immedietly after I do 35 minutes of abs, half of which are including weights. So you can imagine that by the end of it, I can barely stand or even do basic body functions like breathing, lol. I usually do this workout about 3x a week (for those who are wondering)

I went out this evening and bought a whole bunch of things to make my holiday set tomorrow! :D I'm so excited, I really hope that the videos turn out like the way I imagine them!

I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday <3 p="p">





6 comments:

  1. That is a super sexy set...I love it. The workouts seem almost to intense, but I am sure are paying off...it sure looks like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always! That's a cute little tattoo on your stomach, is that a little kitty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome workout. You just made this Tuesday a very good one with these pictures, you look amazing.. Can't wait to see what you have come up with for your Christmas video, I know it will be hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really work your tail off!!

    Hope you'll recover soon and definitely looking forward to your annual Christmas video.

    I'm sure it'll be nothing but the best work ;)

    Enjoy the rest of your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hats off to you thats a really hard workout .... The result is amazing and i love it .... !! <3<3 have a great week ahead ..!! :-)

    ReplyDelete