Wednesday, July 4, 2012

thoughts...

Lately people on twitter have been questioning me in regards to whether or not I have the proper rights to music I use in my videos. And when i say people, I don't mean 1 or 2...I mean over 10..Which is enough to make me question publicly releasing videos anymore...

Im actually surprised that people would be more concerned about legalities regarding what music I use rather then legalities regarding people stealing my images for fake accounts....or even that music rights are more important than when I'm posting my next new pics... Mind = Blown.

So...until further notice, I don't think I'll be releasing any public videos...you can go ahead and thank  for that. 


I'll be posting some 4th of July PHOTOS later today...


Happy 4th! ^_^


P.S.


I'm not stopping making public videos in fear of being fined...I'm stopping public videos because people care more about legalities. If people want to be dipshits, then I'll be a bitch. 

5 comments:

  1. Based on the fact that I don't think you have ever had a problem in the past and you have made many videos, it surprises me that this comes up now. However, if it's going to be on your mind and a concern, it is not worth it. It never crossed my mind and I have to think there are hundreds, maybe more out there from other sources doing that daily. But being safe is always the best possibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, I really don't think you have anything to worry about, and this jerk needs to get a life and move on... Hope you have an awesome day in spite of dipshits like this...

      Delete
  2. this is the first time I can remember you letting your fans/followers dictate how you are going to run your site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I always let fans and followers dictate how I run my blog. I do all this for them, and want to make them as happy as possible. It's just been a while since I've let negative dictation happen. But, when I find a solution that makes everyone (including people who are looking out for the well being of massive billion dollar record companies) then I'll post free public videos again. Until then, people gotta pay for videos or do wishlist purchases.

      Delete
  3. I am not one of your "criticizers," but some of them are (probably) looking out for you. What if one day, you do get a take down notice from a large corporation? maybe it is better to safe rather than sorry. Maybe using royalty free music instead? I am not telling you how to run your site, just making a mere suggestion. Your content is great, so I don't want to see it go away.

    ReplyDelete