Saturday, July 7, 2012

So last night while I was out for dinner and girl time my mom called me unusually late (after 10pm) and told me that she wont be able to make it because her companion got violent food poisoning and she had to take him to the hospital :( So she didn't get home until very late, and she doesn't want to leave him while she comes galavanting around Toronto for the weekend...So she plans on coming down next weekend. But I'm still going to "give" her the birthday gift over the phone so she can make the necessary plans. I know she'll be excited and happy to hear it but I would have preferred to tell her in person.

Oh well...I know how horrible food poisoning can be, and I can't imagine having it so bad that I need to go to the hospital. :(


1 comment:

  1. I've been there and having it that bad really sucks, hope he's feeling better soon. I know your mother will love your gift, just wish you could see her face when you tell her :)..

    ReplyDelete