Thursday, November 24, 2011

Good afternoon lovely readers,

And a Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers as well :)

Not too much to really tell you about, last night I finished the game I was playing, Avatar...now I have to look through my stuff and start a new one..I also have to make an XBOX LIVE account. A few of you have been asking me if Im on there, and not yet...but once I make an account, I'll have to practice and get reeeeally good so I can kick some ass ;)

I'm also excited for tomorrow, Black Friday and then Cyber Monday!! I'm thinking of making a Black Friday sale...but still thinking..

Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday and I'll see you on twitter!!

Mina
xo






6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Happy Thanksgiving to your American fans....which there are tons of...you look awesome...wish you were cooking me dinner. Have a great Thursday and enjoy Black Friday and Cyber Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Mina hope you have a wonderful day! Love the pictures you are as beautiful and sexy as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you ever play wii mario karts?

    thats the only game I play online :P


    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. you have a goooooooooooooooooooooooooorgeous bottom ;)

    hows the lady million perfume? :)

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some how i like the second last picture best

    ReplyDelete