Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hey everyone!!!

I'm so excited for Halloween!! Its definitely one of my favorite holidays. Dressing up in fun costumes, all the candy...whats there not to love??

This year I'm hosting a halloween party with DJ Heather Van Viper at Status Lounge in Oshawa (outside of Toronto)....its going to be awesome!!! I think that I'll go dressed up as a very sexy Snow White.  You'll see some pics and a free video soon ;)

In the mean time, enjoy these pics and have a fabulous hump day!!










5 comments:

  1. As usual you look stunningly beautiful and oh so sexy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Mina even in dork glasses i still want to worship you

    ReplyDelete
  3. mina thank you so much! for your pictures you are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sexy and gorgeous, and yet you still look professional with the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. smart, classy and sexy... yup that is exactly you Mina! always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete