Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update!

Hey Guys,

I know its been a few days since I've made a proper blog entry, but I'm gonna make up for it now :) So anyone lookin for boobs, GTFO.

I know many of you follow me on twitter or facebook so you have a bit of an idea about whats going on lately. First, let me start with last night. UGH! Last night there was a fire alarm in my building that went on for an hour (2-3am). After chatting with my super today I learned that it was because they're doing construction next door and did something to the sprinkler system causing it to go all crazy in the middle of the night :/ wasnt pleased.
Also, you may or may not have noticed that I've been tweeting about my health a lot and how I'm not feeling that great. A friend of mine suggested it could be a gluten allergy, another said the weather...and the wifey (@DirtyScarlett) is insisting I go to the doctors, so I guess I gotta go...tomorrow I'll do that and hopefully I'll get some sort of an answer.
I was also behind on some work for the past few days but I'm happy to report that I'm almost caught up!! I only have a couple more videos to do then im home freee :D

LOL, well, I'm happy that you took the time to read all this and now I'll get back to our regular programming of T&A ;)

Mina

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. Not all of us are here for just the T&A

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about the alarm. I hope the super was able to address it with the construction crew.

    Gluten allergies are no fun. I hope that it isn't it. Most of the good food has gluten in it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry holds for us, your health comes first. You r free to do what you wanna do n dont need to speak to us.

    ReplyDelete