Sunday, April 17, 2011

TODAY ONLY!!!

Pre-order my Easter Video (which I'll send you today) and receive a bonus 20 photos that WONT BE PUBLISHED!!!

$30usd via ALERTPAY (info@minastefan.com)

***TESTIMONIAL***

Just had to write a testimonial on this, I purchased this video and the the bonus pictures and I have to admit it's the hottest video and pictures set yet that I've purchased from Mina. She is so stunningly beautiful and sexy with such a smokin hot body in every way possible. I highly recommend you purchase this video from her as it's more than worth the $30 asking price. Bob (@cacowboy48 on twitter)


6 comments:

  1. Just had to write a testimonial on this, I purchased this video and the the bonus pictures and I have to admit it's the hottest video and pictures set yet that I've purchased from Mina. She is so stunningly beautiful and sexy with such a smokin hot body in every way possible. I highly recommend you purchase this video from her as it's more than worth the $30 asking price.
    Bob (@cacowboy48 on twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how do we pay with an amazon gift card Mina? Through your wish list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.amazon.com/gp/gc/order-email?ie=UTF8&ref_=gc_lp_ln1 (copy and paste) send to info@minastefan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Mina...the sexiest video to date...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously worth every penny and will certainly puts you into the Easter spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly Wonderful, if you were planing to get one, it'll be this one

    ReplyDelete