Monday, March 14, 2011

#MinaMonday

Hi Everyone!!

I hope you all had a great weekend and weren't effected too bad by the time change.  I know it messed my up pretty bad. Even though its only an hour different it really threw off my sleeping and I slept in till 11am this morning! Totally not like me! Im usually away by 9am
But in more exciting news, its my birthday tomorrow!!! :D zomg fun :D For anyone who would like to spoil me with a birthday gift, I have items as cheap at $1.99 on my amazon wishlist :) 

I'm also starting to edit a new, very sexy St Patricks Day video which I'll post some teaser pics tomorrow ;) But this video is going to be a little different. I'm going to post a teaser clip of the vid and if you'd like to see the whole version, you'll be able to purchase it for a VERY affordable price of $10

Also, dont forget that if you're interested, you can purchase the FULL UNEDITED version of my birthday video which is over 10 minutes long!! Email me at info@minastefan.com for pricing ;) 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day :)

Mina
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Very hot pics Mina....love when you play with your panties...you should be the model for that set. I've sent you a coupe gifts for your birthday, so Happy Birthday a day early....but you will hear from me tomorrow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so sexy in this outfit, thank you for the sexy birthday present ;))

    ReplyDelete