Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Well hello everyone,

Today was a great day for me! I woke up feeling pretty good, i had a good workout at the gym...I did 60 mins on the bike and boy was my ass on fire after!! LOL
I was in such a good mood that I decided to treat myself to a big mac combo for lunch! Now i dont regularly put that kind of stuff in my body, but everyone deserves treats (in moderation of course) and I was feeling awesome after!
Once I was finished my lunch I had a lot of running around to do to try and pick up some packages that were forwarded to the post office because my mailbox ppl decided to open up late today...I wasnt happy about that, but what are you gonna do...I got 3 sexy gifts today that I cant wait to play in tomorrow!!

For dinner I went to The Keg (a canadian steak house chain) and had a baseball steak dinner with a dirty gin martini...it was fantastic!!

The only bad thing about my day was that im having trouble beating the last trainer of the elite 4 in my pokemon game...so frustrating!!! that damn houndoom always gets me!!

Anyways, for those of you that read my moderately long blog post I thank you and you deserve to look at these pics and enjoy them unlike the lazy bastards that just come to my blog to look at the free posts and not even leave comments....

Have a good night everyone and I'll see you tomorrow with some more pics!!

Mina
xoxo















Id also like to thank Sexy Lingerie at Maturitoy for sending me the very sexy and flirty lingerie that I'm wearing in these pics! Check out their site to see some more hot lingerie, toys, and more ;)

11 comments:

  1. glad to hear you had such a good day. pics look awesome, the ligerie is great and looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... i just... wow.... youre the hottess definetly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot and gee this outfit looks very familiar ;)..Hope you have an awesome night..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are probably the most sexy woman I have ever seen. The only critique I have is you should smile more, it adds a little extra sexiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking extremely sexy as always and yes you did deserve a treat yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mina, a Big Mac? You should know that Harveys makes the best burgers! Come on girl.

    Oh your bum! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Minaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Sexy as always

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the Paris Hilton of Internet...

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwwwww please go nude :P

    too cute

    love you


    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete