Thursday, January 27, 2011

some bad news

Dear Followers...

Since November, I've had some of you tell me that you purchased things for me off my amazon wishlist.  Im very sorry to say that I unfortunately will not be receiving those things because they were lost in the mail. I had a friend pick everything up, and ship them off but have still not received them after 3 weeks. This means they inevitably are lost. I have since gotten a new mailbox and am now able to receive packages again.

To those of you who DID purchase things off my wishlist, I ask that you please send me your POP(proof of purchase) from amazon and I will gladly honor your purchase with a video.

I'm really quite upset about all this and I hope that all my items will magically appear one day.  Again, I will only honor purchases that were made with PROOF. Dont try to email me saying you bought me something but "lost the email" from amazon.  No proof, no video.

Again, I'm so so sorry to those of you who did purchase a gift for me and I didnt receive it :(

info@minastefan.com


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that :(
    I hope future purchases will be alright from now on.

    You're very sweet for honoring everyone's purchase :)

    ReplyDelete