Thursday, December 2, 2010

quick update!

hey everyone!

im so sorry that i have posted anything since monday, but i was (and still am) having some major computer problems :( :( :( I had to go to the Apple Store yesterday to get it repaired, and even though they installed a new hard drive, they also said that my computer was on its last leg and I really need to consider getting a new one. Even right now, trying to write a basic text blog entry, it keeps freezing after every sentence or so... such a bummer. I think I'm going to have to make a Chip-In for a new computer. Hopefully I'll get help with this one, because without a new computer, I'm not able to make any real blog posts, take any pictures or make any videos. :(

Thats my news :/

Mina

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like another page in the story of life. Around the holidays too.....never fails. At least you know the new computer will work properly. Later.....have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should try this place called the iHospital, www.theihospital.com.
    They are amazing, Heard them on Bubba the love sponge on Sirius radio and they swear by them.

    ReplyDelete