Thursday, December 23, 2010

hello there

Today I had to do my holiday shopping which wasnt very much, only a couple gifts so it wasnt stressful at all...I know in past years ive had LOTS of people to shop for and that can be very expensive and stressful. The malls are hot, crowds of people in a strange panic...i dont like crowds on the best of days so holidays are particularly aggressive crowds...I even got stepped on today while in line paying for tape.
After my shopping I had a big bowl of bim bim bop for lunch :] Its a delicious korean dish served in a hot stone bowl with rice, meat and veggies...delicious and healthy :]

After lunch, I went to the book store and browsed around, then went back to my hotel...had a nice nap, then a bath, and now im hanging out waiting to get hungry for dinner, lol

I'll just be trolling the internet until then....






7 comments:

  1. u asked for them: <3<3<3 a very warm xmas indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used that last pic as your new Avatar! I'm glad your alright, I was worried you were really trampled over while being shoved by the crowds

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pics and i'd soooo know what to do in this situation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blog mina - definitely your best since your return. Photo number 4 is my favourite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this update Mina. Definitely your best for December. Photo number 4 is my favourite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love leg warmers on women. I don't why but it is such a turn on for me. You look great in them by the way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It should be illegal to look this beautiful !!!! Keep up the good work mina !!!

    ReplyDelete