Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chooo Choooooooo!!!

Bonjour,

right now I'm on the Via 1 train from Ottawa to Niagara Falls...What was I doing in Ottawa you ask? I had taken a short flight from Toronto to Ottawa the other day to visit some very close friends of mine, and they were even nice enough to pay for my flight with miles :)

So right now, I'm sitting in first class, noshing on delicious complimentary treats while waiting for my lunch as well as enjoying a Cesar!!! Like a canadian bloody mary, but better! I cant wait to get to my destination and take lots of photos!!

This also happens to be my first time on a train in Canada...so I'm hoping the scenery will be a little more exciting then when driving from Toronto to Ottawa...

Anyways, hope you guys are well and I promise i'm going to make it up to you guys for not blogging as often!!!

Mina
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Cant wait!! hope u have a good train ride

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't line the rim of your glass with celery salt...FAIL.

    I'm a bartender so I notice these things, sorry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good eye ;) unfortunately he didnt have the space to rim my cup because its a bar-cart like on an airplane with limited space, but its still really good, and spicy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not even a celery stalk or a lemon wedge. Come on VIA! Hope you enjoyed the Falls. The Butterfly Museum is quite nifty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any difference with a Canadian Bloody Mary or is that just a name? :)

    ReplyDelete