Saturday, October 30, 2010

Update on Chola

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much to everyone who keeps asking how Chola is and for sending your "get well" wishes.  I took her to the vet this morning but before I called and inquired the price to see how much it would be. She gave me a quote and I obliged.  I took her in, she got looked over and the vet saw the issue I was concerned about and explained to me a procedure that needs to be done, not necessarily today but it will need to be done. She'll need to be sedated for the procedure but it sounds like i'm going to have to do it next week.  She did however say that she would do a mini flush to clean her up a bit for me and I agreed(thinking it was free)...Oh boy was I in for a rude awakening...poor Chola was not only miserable and crying from it they tried to charge me almost 3x what I was quoted. I was so upset when she told me my total...I literally brought every dollar to my name to the vet and it still wasnt enough...after talking to the vet and reasoning with her she took the price down to a more reasonable price for me, but I was still embarrassed...they were looking at me like I cant even afford basic pet care...

*sigh* All i want is for Chola to get better...

but on a brighter note, I weighed myself on the pet scale and I weigh 106 with all my clothes on :)
too bad I couldnt test it naked ;)


Id also like to remind you guys that I'm going to be at Greenhouse tonight celebrating Halloween and i insist that anyone whos in the area comes by to say hi!! :)

Mina
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment