Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Medical Emergency for Chola!

My poor baby has an infected anal sac! For those of you who have NO IDEA what I'm talking about an anal sac are two small sacs on either side of a cats/dogs anus, thats why dogs sniff each others bums. Anyways, sometimes, they can get impacted or infected and my poor baby is infected! I already looked up 24hr vets but there are none anywhere near me...the closest one is about 80 blocks away and its storming outside. I'm going to have to go in the morning, but i'm so upset about this :'(
I dont even want to think about how much all of this is going to cost!!! But anything for my baby, especially when she's sick. So it looks like I'm going to have to use the money I collected for winter clothes to cover this...but its worth it. I'd rather be cold so she can be well.
I'm going to go to bed early so that I can get up and take her to the closest vet sooner rather then later.

...what a terrible day

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Poor Chola! I hope she will be well soon! :'( You show her alot of love, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I'm sure she'll be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is she doing? Haven't seen an update yet. Hope she is doing ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrible for that kind of infection.I hope your baby is progressing well.

    ReplyDelete