Thursday, September 16, 2010

Throbbing Thursday

Good morning everyone,

Not sure if its the painkillers or what, but i havent been sleeping well the past couple days...I keep tossing and turning throughout the night...but then again, it could also be from hunger...hmmm
Anyways, Im feeling a tiny bit better but nothing to celebrate about...ive gone from almost unbearable pain to now, uncomfortably bearable...still hurts even just sitting here doing nothing :/

Other then that, I plan to take Chola to the dog park today, I know she doesn't like it much but both she and I need to get some fresh air.

I DID however, wake up to one of the BEST packages EVERRRR!!!! It was a box of cupcake pebbles!!! I'm so excited to get better and eat a steady diet of sugary cereal again :D

I'll be sure to post some pics later :)

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Mina
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Mina Hello such! Maybe you should go to the doctor to examine you, I hope you get better soon and you keep smiling as always, get well, take care kissesss.


    twitter @AlfredoGarciaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics! Here's a MUAH to feel better! Rock On & love you!

    ReplyDelete