Thursday, September 30, 2010

monsoooooooon

LOL goodmorning, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight :)

I know its about 12:30 here in the Big Apple, but because of the crazy depressing weather, i decided to stay huddled under my covers and am only really facing people NOW. well sort of...Im still in my Pj's drinking coffee and eating an apple while im blogging....(mind the crazy bed head hair and no make up)

Today i plan to kick my butt with lots of different workouts...ranging from P90X for abs, nintendo wii and the gym :) I have lots of shoots next week and want to look extra good ;)  I wish i had a friend who I could work out with :P  Any Volunteers?


On top of working out, Im going to take some pics with some sexy lingerie that you have yet to see ;)...The good thing about this weather is that it gives great lighting for taking hot webcam pics....and VIDEO BLOGS!!! :D So expect to see a video blog later today ;)

Later lovers

Mina
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. have a good day mina, don't get swept away in the wind & rain later on:)

    ReplyDelete