Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hello Sunday

Good morning to everyone! Its almost 10am, and im feeling really hungry! (I think i forgot to eat dinner last night). So i'm thinking of hitting up some deli or diner for some bacon and eggs with Chola! of course, it would have to be on a patio, but you get the idea ;)
I also have no idea what I'm going to do about the fact that there's NO TRUE BLOOD TONIGHT! It totally ruins my day!! I always look forward to true blood on sundays T_T

Other then that, I hope my day, and yours is a good one!

Also, please dont forget that theres only a few more days left to help me with my wisdom teeth fund. I accept all donations, big or small and depending on the size of your donation, I will send you a thank you gift back :)


Mina
xoxo









2 comments:

  1. My Sunday is suddenly much improved... thanks, Mina! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know just how to start my day out right, with a sexy tease by you...Hope you have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete