Saturday, July 3, 2010

saturday night

hello there,

there isnt much to report other then i spent my day trolling around SoHo, doing a bit of shopping at bloomingdales, club monaco, and i was on the hunt for a new pair of jeans...my favorite jeans are so torn apart that they're totally un-wearable :( havent found the perfect pair yet but when i do, i plan to buy them right away!!!
Also, fun news, Veronica is coming to NYC tomorrow and is gonna be here through out the week!!! so excited to see her!!! of course we'll be doing lots of shoots together, both professional and amature. And remember, if your interested in getting a personal set of me and the vicemister email me at info@minastefan.com - photo sets are $50USD and I accept paypal ONLY.

until next time...

Mina
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment