Friday, November 20, 2009

SPECIAL OFFER!!!


dear twitter, myspace and blog followers :)

I wanted to thank all of you for being loyal followers of mine for such a long time and I've decided to give you all a "thank you" offer for those who are interested...
For this weekend ONLY I am offering my 2010 Calendar which was shot on site in the lovely Cuba, my behind the scenes candid pics during the calendar shoot, my sexy vacation pics from Mexico and a pair of my very sexy panties including me holding a personal sign up with your name! :)
here's a list of everything if you were to purchase seperatly:
-Mina Stefan 2010 Calendar : $35USD
-Candid Cuba Pics : $40USD
-Mexico Vacation Pics : $60USD
-Panties : $35USD
TOTAL : $170USD

this is a recession after all and everyone deserves a chance to this offer at a special price...and whats a special price you ask??? I'm offering all those things to you for $50USD (+shipping) But please remember that this offer ends Sunday November 22, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. Which means all payments MUST be received by that time to be included in this offer.

INFO@MINASTEFAN.COM

Thanks again to everyone and dont forget to spread the word about me!!!

Mina
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment